We can Manage Your In-House or External Project Team to a Successful Delivery
We don’t just work on our own projects: we can supply project management as a service too.
We use the industry’s leading project management tools and make communication our number one priority as we manage your in-house IT team or third party to deliver your project on-time and on-budget.
We’ve managed IT projects across:
- and numerous other sectors.
On-Time, On-Budget Project Delivery
Here is a small selection of the project types that we have successfully managed. If yours is anything like this or something even more challenging, we look forward to talking with you.
1. Cloud Migrations
2. IT infrastructure deployments in greenfield and brownfield sites:
c. Wireless network deployment
d. Voice / telephony upgrades and migrations
e. Network Set-up and Optimisation (route / switch / firewall)
3. Datacentre installs, refreshes and migrations
4. Office relocations
5. Compliance consulting
Three Key Reasons to Use Us
1. We can communicate at all levels
Our IT Project Managers started out “on the tools” before moving into the office, so they are just as comfortable in dealing with technical staff as they are presenting to C-Level decision-makers.
2. Our approach is unique to every client, but founded on proven processes.
We use a tailored methodology depending on your requirements, industry and size.
3. Our PM’s are highly skilled and flexible
Our Project Managers have multiple PRINCE 2 and PMP certifications and can apply one of those methodologies or adapt to your own if you have one that you would like us to conform to.
There’s millions of dollars’ worth of experience available to you
Our IT Project Managers have worked on projects ranging in value from $3,000 to $30 million for these well-known institutions and others.
- Education QLD
- Qld Dept. of Health
- Brisbane City Council
- Twin Towns Services Club
- YMCA Brisbane
- Specialty Fashion Group
- AIB Insurance Brokers
- G:Link – Gold Coast Light Rail
- Centrepoint Finance
Our experience means your project will run smoothly, with clear communication at all times.
Our IT Project Management Process
There are three major stages in our project management process.
1. Project Initiation
- Many businesses approach IT projects with ill-defined or non-measurable goals. Your IT Project Manager will ensure that your business requirements and success criteria are captured at the start of the project to allow progress updates and the final outcome to be measured against the stated intent.
- Your Project Manager will create a communications plan with you to ensure that the relevant stakeholders are given the information they need in a timely fashion as the project rolls out.
2. Execution / Delivery
- Computer One can take as much or as little control as required. From running the entire project to running a discrete part of a larger project.
- We have significant experience in managing third parties.
- We’ll conduct a formal handover to the necessary stakeholders, whether that’s you or a third party
- We’ll hold a project closure meeting to ensure the project is handed over completely and we will review the outcome against the business case.