Multiple Redundancies, Bulletproof Networking
Few industries that we work in have as much reliance on their IT as Transport and Logistics. The interconnection of multiple different yet reliant systems means that when one goes down, the knock-on effect can bring an entire company to a stop.
That’s why we develop bulletproof networks.
We design and build high availability, self-healing voice and data networks that combine multiple data centres in different cities, multiple connectivity paths and multiple vendors into virtually unbreakable structures, to ensure you’re never offline.
Then we support those networks, phone systems, desktop fleets etc from our Brisbane-based service desk and we have boots on the ground in every major Australian city for when an issue requires an on-site visit to achieve resolution.
Our networks have survived fibre cables being cut by accident, attacks on major telcos that have taken them offline, and (very) inclement weather.
This is the kind of comment that our Transport and Logistics clients share with us:
“I’m delighted to expand our relationship with Computer One.”
“The support that they offer means I can concentrate my time addressing the strategically important issues that will keep us operating efficiently into the future and not get dragged into short-term, fire-fighting actions.””
Keolis Downer Rail
(Gold Coast light rail network operator)
We’ve done it all before
Any company can declare it is an expert in Transport and Logistics, but we have a solid history of meeting and exceeding expectations across every industry in which we work.
Here’s a brief taste of our recent IT experience:
- We designed and built a network to support the Gold Coast Light Rail service. It sits in multiple data centres on Computer One equipment, saving significant capital expenditure. It is supported by multiple carriers to ensure constant connectivity. Thanks to the design we are able to offer a guaranteed uptime figure in excess of 99.99% and importantly, to scale up and down as seasonal requirements dictate, closely matching operational expenditure to business needs
- We created a private cloud service covering software from the Microsoft Office suite through to our client’s CRM system that saves tens of thousands per year in licensing fees
- We designed and implemented a back-up solution at one data centre that is mirrored to another using multiple links, for redundancy
- We managed the ongoing delivery of continuous vulnerability scanning and patch management for both servers and desktops for multiple clients
- Disaster recovery planning and testing to ensure a client will be OK in an emergency
- We have consolidated 8 separate phone systems into one, halving phone bills
- We moved an entire data centre for a major firm in just two weekends, without interrupting services
- We deliver 24-hour x 7 day coverage for servers, phones and desktop computers
That’s just a small snapshot of what we do every day. No matter what the challenge, from strategic consultancy to hands-on implementation, we’re the team for the job. We’re fast, we can scale up (or down) quickly to match your needs and we speak in plain terms.
We Promise Superior Delivery of IT
We promise superior delivery of your IT and we back up that promise by applying a performance guarantee to every service we provide.
No other IT company is so proactive about putting some skin in the game and staking its own money on the delivery of critical performance.
We figure it’s just the right thing to do. After all, if your support company is as good as it claims, shouldn’t it be prepared to suffer a penalty if it fails?
So why not trial us with no ongoing obligation? Talk to us and we’ll tackle a small project that allows you to evaluate our skills and attitude – you won’t be obligated to use us for anything else. We promise that you’ll be impressed.
Our entire team is located in Australia. We don’t offshore our help-desk functionality and leave you stranded once you’ve signed on the bottom line.