IT in the Mining Sector is a bit different
For one sector, we have truly pushed ourselves time and again. IT in the Mining sector is the most physically and technically challenging work we perform.
We have pushed through the jungles of Papua New Guinea to install satellite services. We have moved and reconnected entire operations in response to floods. We have delivered local area voice, data and mobile coverage in places where those kinds of services were considered impossible dreams by those who came before us.
We’re experienced and good at “Rugged IT”. It’s why we get testimonials like this:
“Just a short note to say thanks for the work done on our Simberi and Solomon Islands mine sites.
You scaled with us every step of the way and gave us the kind of support that we would like from every supplier. You were always reliable, proactive in your outlook and fast to react when we needed it.
Your team’s attitude is what impressed me the most. Nothing was a challenge too great for them. It goes without saying that I would recommend you to any mining operation.”
Managing Director and CEO
We’ve done it all before
Anyone can say that they are an expert company in mining, but we have a solid history of meeting and exceeding expectations across every industry in which we work.
Here’s a brief taste of our recent IT experience:
- We created a solution that pushed Australian-based Citrix data plus voice services across a satellite connection as well as creating a local 3G wireless connection that allowed mine site staff to talk to their Australian peers using “in-house” extensions no matter where they were on the mine site in PNG. This will save many thousands in satellite phone charges.
- We delivered a consistent network experience and boosted productivity in a work site based on Groote Eylandt, off the coast of the Northern Territory using a smart combination of network acceleration technology and local caching. Now the network functions as though it is located in a regional city, not 600 kilometres from Darwin.
- We have consolidated 8 separate phone systems into one, halving phone bills
- We moved an entire data centre for a major firm in just two weekends, without interrupting services
- We have delivered in excess of 99.99% uptime across email and file access services for all Managed Services clients
- We deliver 24-hour x 7 day coverage for servers, phones and desktop computers
- We designed a network to support VoIP phones and computer systems that is self-healing and practically uninterruptible
That’s just a small snapshot of what we do every day. No matter what the challenge, from strategic consultancy to hands-on implementation, we’re the team for the job. We’re fast, we can scale up (or down) quickly to match your needs and we speak in plain terms.
We Promise Superior Delivery of IT
We promise superior delivery of your IT and we back up that promise by applying a performance guarantee to every service we provide.
No other IT company is so proactive about putting some skin in the game and staking its own money on the delivery of critical performance. We figure it’s just the right thing to do.
After all, if your support company is as good as it claims, shouldn’t it be prepared to suffer a penalty if it fails?
So why not trial us with no ongoing obligation? Talk to us and we’ll tackle a small project that allows you to evaluate our skills and attitude – you won it be obligated to use us for anything else. We promise that you’ll be impressed.
Our entire team is located in Australia. We don’t offshore our help-desk functionality and leave you stranded once you’ve signed on the bottom line.