We provide Managed IT Services for some of the industry’s most well-known brands
From firms with 10 staff through to more than 500, we provide support that keeps operations like yours humming along smoothly.
We’re a complete IT provider. Helpdesk, data services, cyber security, disaster recovery and data leakage prevention, phone systems, storage – we’re a one-stop shop for everything an accounting or advisory firm needs.
We’d welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your firm’s IT requirements.
A Taste of Our Experience
Any company can declare that it is expert in IT for accounting, but we have a solid history of meeting and exceeding expectations in the industry.
Here’s a brief taste of our recent experience:
- We keep legacy software alive for one client, preserving their workflow until they’re ready to switch to newer software. We haven’t forced their hand – we have enabled them to get the most value out of their prior investment
- We wrote custom software to extend the web capabilities of a piece of accounting software
- We have consolidated 8 separate phone systems into one for an accountancy and insolvency firm, halving phone bills
- We moved an entire data centre for a major Australian firm in just two weekends, without interrupting services
- For one client, we deliver helpdesk services to more than 1,000 staff across the country 22 hours of the day
- We saved a client annual software license fees in the order of $250,000 plus gst
- We worked for 36 hours straight to restore network services and data for a client whose server (not managed by us) failed.
That’s just a brief snapshot of our service set. It doesn’t matter what challenge: from a strategic IT Roadmap to hands-on implementation, we’re the team for the job. We’re fast, we can scale up (or down) quickly to match your needs and we speak in plain terms.
We Promise Superior Delivery of IT
We promise superior delivery of your IT and we back up that promise by applying a performance guarantee to every service we provide.
No other IT company is so proactive about putting some skin in the game and staking its own money on the delivery of critical performance.
We figure it’s just the right thing to do. After all, if your support company is as good as it claims, shouldn’t it be prepared to suffer a penalty if it fails?
Why not trial us with no ongoing obligation? Talk to us and we’ll tackle a small project that allows you to evaluate our skills and attitude – you won’t be obligated to use us for anything else. We promise that you’ll be impressed.
Our entire team is located in Australia. We don’t offshore our help-desk functionality and leave you stranded once you’ve signed on the bottom line.